Commercial Fencing Solutions for Rochester, MN Businesses
Are you looking for commercial fencing in Rochester, MN, or one of the surrounding communities? Look no further, for all the information and expertise you need is here at the American Fence Company of Minnesota. As the number one fence company in Rochester, MN, we take pride in providing a variety of top-notch fencing options, along with fence installation carried out by experienced professionals. Because of our team’s extensive experience, we are extremely flexible and able to meet your business’s fence needs — whether you are a construction company in need of temporary fencing in Minnesota or looking for an attractive fence to encompass your restaurant’s outdoor patio, we have the fencing solution for you!
Contracted Fence Installation in Rochester
Our local team of fence experts in Rochester, MN are here to help you. American Fence Company of Minnesota’s warehouses are all around the Midwest, providing us with more than 100,000 sq ft of material. Our bountiful supplies and in-house professionals are here to keep your construction projects on track.
Wholesale Fence Materials
American Fence Company of Minnesota sells fence materials wholesale to contractors and other fence companies at great prices, and we have access to more than 18 acres of inventory.
- Wide variety of vinyl fence colors & styles
- Extremely durable
- Low maintenance
- Broad variety of high quality wood fence options
- Attractive & inviting appearance
- Numerous kinds & styles of wood fence
- Elegant, appealing ornamental fence style
- Numerous ornamental fence picket and rail styles
- Prefabricated ornamental fence panels
- Sports-grade material
- Numerous types of sporting fence
- Arenas, water parks, backstops
- Terrific air flow & ventilation
- Controllable visibility
- Rigid picture frame design
- Barriers to stop vehicles at high speeds
- Ideal for high security facilities
- Wedges, bollards, barrier arms
- Implemented by certified high security installers
- Made of code compliant materials
- Security fences, gates & barriers
- Chain link, vinyl & ornamental gates
- Swing, slide & pedestrian gates
- Manual or automated gate access options
- Convenience of automated gates
- Property Security of automated gates
- Statement of Elegance
- Custom made to order fence railings
- Ornamental & vinyl fence railing styles
- Large adornment selection for fence railings
- Custom made to order speciality items
- Vinyl, wood, or metal
- Pergolas, arbors and more
American Fence Company of Minnesota is not a typical commercial and industrial fence contractor. Extremely diverse and with access to only the best equipment for fence installation in Rochester, we are capable of meeting all your perimeter security needs. Staffing our commercial fence division are numerous teams of fence installation professionals who can help you toward the ultimate choices in complete fence, access control, and security solutions. Look no further if you are looking for an automated gate, access control, custom security solutions, or a commercial security fence in Rochester, MN.
Commercial Fences in Minnesota – Industry Professionals
Commercial fences, especially security fences, start with input and installation by professionals, and American Fence Company of Minnesota meets this challenge with extensive training. Our staff are trained via the Fence Certification Program, an 18-lesson program that covers every aspect of the fencing industry, followed by annual recertification and additional training on four different all-day events. What’s more, we offer an extensive access control tech certification, not to mention continued learning for high security applications and access controls.
Maintaining Active Communication for Rochester Fence Installation
A key component to successful fence installation in Rochester is communication between you and your Minnesota fence company. We make our customers’ satisfaction a priority by making sure the project stays in motion and by maintaining communication all the way through. Our project managers work very closely with sales and supervisory staff to help ensure this communication remains in play, and our CRM system sends critical updates, which helps us steer clear of mistakes.
Minnesota Fence Installation Safety
Another major priority of American Fence Company of Minnesota’s is on-the-job safety. Our company employs a thorough safety program that is managed by safety directors on both the corporate and local branch level, and we use over a dozen equipment certifications — not to mention our Rochester fence installers are trained in CPR, First Aid, and OSHA. Our dedication to safety has awarded us with an extremely low MOD rate of 0.72, which is significantly lower than both fence and construction industry safety rates on average.
Quality and Warranty Assured
You can depend on American Fence Company to continue serving your fencing needs after the sale. We have been around for more than 50 years and remain one of the 10 largest fence contractors in the nation. Among our many strengths are high security installations, vehicle crash barriers, engineered custom metals, and sophisticated access control systems.
American Fence Company of Minnesota’s Reputation
Our high quality fence installations can be found from Yellowstone Forest all the way to the Grand Canyon, our products guarding a variety of clients, including military installations, data centers, and nuclear power plants. In addition, our custom metals projects stretch from one coast to the other.
Differentiators – What Makes Us A Unique Fence Company?
- Fully operational CRM software, complete with regularly added new modules designed to enhance efficiency and promote improved crew performance.
- Both commercial and residential project managers championing great customer experiences.
- One of our divisions, American Access Company, consists of access control professionals trained on gate systems.
- More than forty company installation crews, whose enthusiasm is promoted by increased employee wages and multiple benefit packages, including additional PTO. We believe that enthusiasm from the team makes a huge difference.
- Our unique safety program: an extensive and driven system which has led to five consecutive years of constantly reducing MOD rates. Currently, we have a MOD rate of 0.73, which is far below the average for both the construction and fence industries.
- With ten branches and multiple divisions across eight different states, American Fence Company employees 300+ and has performed and delivered work to every state in the continental U.S.
- Excellent tools, including hydraulic bollards, hydraulic wedges, Dod certified crash rated barriers, crash rated barrier arms, speed gates, and more.