American Fence Company of Minnesota: History and Reputation in Fencing
American Fence Company of Minnesota has been providing homeowners, architects, engineers, and fence contractors with top-notch materials and installations for more than 55 years. Our vast multitude of fencing achievements and excellent customer service have earned us the status as the number one fence contractor in Rochester, MN.
We’re in Your Backyard in Rochester, MN
The reason American Fence Company of Minnesota has access to such a huge inventory is because we serve a huge area. Our Rochester, MN branch proudly serves a number of communities in Minnesota, and a few in Wisconsin: Rochester, Albert Lea, Apple Valley, Austin, Bloomington, Burnsville, Cottage Grove, Eagan, Edinia, Fairmont Faribault, Farmington, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Mankato Mendota Heights, Minneapolis, Northfield, Owatonna, Red Wing, Richfield, Rosemount, Roseville, Saint Paul, South Saint Paul, St Louis Park, Stillwater, West Saint Paul, Winona and Eau Claire, WI; Lacrosse, WI; River Falls, WI.
Rochester Fencing for Everyone
No matter what fencing help you need – whether it’s fence installation, fence construction, fence repair, fencing material deliver, or fencing maintenance – this fence contractor in Rochester, MN has you covered. There are numerous types of demand in the fence industry, so we keep ahead by offering four different fencing services: residential contracting, commercial contracting, gate access control and material sales.
Largest Fence Inventory in the Midwest
American Fence Company of Minnesota has all the necessary materials to realize fence projects, our inventory of materials encompassing over 18 acres across the Midwest. Within our inventory are: fencing materials such as wood, chain link, vinyl, and ornamental; all the essential materials for high security barbed wire fencing; k-rated vehicle restraint systems; automated gates; and more. This fence company in Rochester also sells fence materials wholesale for anyone interested in building and installing a fence themselves.
Safe and Efficient Fence Installation in Rochester
American Fence Company of Minnesota goes the extra mile in ensuring that your fence installation in Rochester is handled with both efficiency and safety.
- Safety. When constructing and installing a fence in Rochester, our installation team always wears PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). PPE includes safety vests and glasses, gloves, and boots. What’s more, our staff rigorously follows o ur motor vehicle safety, fire prevention, hazard communication, and respiratory protection plans. Our fence contractor in Rochester’s insistence on safety has earned us an Experience Modification Rate of 0.73.
- Certification Program. Our Rochester fence installation staff is trained in all aspects of their profession, having learned to build multiple kinds of fence (chain link, vinyl, ornamental, etc.) in addition to welding, setting fence posts, installing fasteners, fence gates, and gate accessories.
- Professionals. American Fence Company of Minnesota employs fence installation experts who know and love their industry inside and out, and who have made fence installation in Rochester their life trade.
- Equipment. Only the very best fence installation equipment is used here at American Fence Company of Minnesota. Our team of in-house mechanics furthermore see to it that the equipments remains in tip-top shape, so we can perform our work with utmost proficiency.
- Installation Process. Your fence project in Rochester is assigned an identifying project number and, if requested, our staff will perform survey field work. We’ll call public utility locates. Our superintendent stakes out the job site. Posts will be set and we’ll generate an as-built and material list for the fence. Materials are procured, fabricated, and packaged. Then our installation crew will build your fence.
- E-Verification. All of our employees are e-verified and authorized to work in the United States.